Solutions for Disaster Recovery
For Disaster Recovery
Remain accessible during outages
iNEMSOFT provides powerful business continuity capabilities to organizations using an Avaya Aura® platform. We help you achieve seamless, uninterrupted communication during system upgrades, outages and other business disrupting events. Using our simple, web-based administration tool, you can configure IP endpoints for fail over to multiple servers – ensuring seamless registration after a station reset, network outage or system failure.
KEY iNEMSOFT CAPABILITIES:
- Maximize up time for contact centers and other critical business operations.
- Configure IP telephones for fail over to multiple servers.
- Dynamically distribute phone settings on boot-up and align the firmware version with each server.
- Integrate with third-party applications for seamless fail over of an entire desktop.
- Automatically generate switch over notifications.
- View and validate the current state of an IP telephone, its current server and designated fail over servers.
- Exercise managed or forced control of any IP phone or groups of phones.
Protecting Customer-Facing Functions from Phone Outages
- The Challenge.
- One of the world’s largest financial services companies operates globally distributed contact centers that support more than 60,000 users. The centers use Avaya H323 IP telephones that are considered a critical business asset. A phone outage from a station reset, network issue, system failure or even routine maintenance could seriously impact both service delivery and regulatory compliance.
- The Solution.
- To support high-availability, always-on performance, the organization selected iNEMSOFT ClassOne® Endpoint Manager to administer endpoints centrally across multiple serving sites and lines of business. Powerful, web-based management tools are used to design and apply precise rules for operation, management, discovery, validation and remediation.
- The Benefits.
- iNEMSOFT ClassOne® Endpoint Manager has improved business continuity and operational performance, while automating previously time-consuming manual tasks. Through an easy-to-use interface, administrators can now:
- Centrally track and apply configuration profile definitions, firmware and settings
- Design failover policies by line of business, individual telephone or groups of telephones
- Tailor firmware upgrades by line of business or user profile and synchronize with serving-site firmware
- Load-balance endpoints on-demand across available serving sites
- And more…
error: Content is protected !!