Transition from old technology to new – at your own pace
A growing number of public policy mandates are targeting isolated communication
“stovepipes” that impede emergency response and impact public safety. These mandates are requiring new interoperable platforms that involve a significant capital investment.
iNEMSOFT eases the transition by bridging old systems and new. You can upgrade at your own pace, while achieving immediate interoperability among previously incompatible radios and phones.
PUBLIC POLICY MANDATES:
- Project SAFECOM is a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) program to integrate communications among thousands of federal, state and local public safety agencies.
- Justice/Treasury Department Wireless Network Initiative is replacing thousands of older land mobile radios for Justice and Treasury law enforcement officers.
- National Wireless Communications Infrastructure Initiative is enhancing communications among first responders, law enforcement agencies and the Department of Defense.
- Radio Narrow Banding requires public safety agencies, railroads and other organization to move to narrow-band radios with a new transmission frequency.
- NENA NG9-1-1 is upgrading our nation’s 9-1-1 infrastructure to enable 9-1-1 calls involving text, images, video and data.
- The Rail Safety Improvement Act mandates “positive train control” technology to better protect trains carrying hazardous materials or passengers.
- NENA Railroad & PSAP Interaction addresses operational interaction among public safety answering points, railroad call centers and railroad police personnel.
- Department of Homeland Security Interoperable Communications promotes the use of identical or interoperable radios and voice devices so first responders can speak to anyone at any time in any place.
- Department of Homeland Security National Emergency Response Interoperability Framework requires systems interoperability between responders and emergency organizations for secure communication over any voice, video or data device.
KEY iNEMSOFT CAPABILITIES:
Establish a “system of systems” that links previously incompatible radios and
- Communicate with first responders regardless of the device they use.
- Route calls to a specific responder or groups of responders.
- Establish large-scale conferences from a software-based dispatch console.
- Link public safety answering points, emergency call centers and emergency operations centers.
- Capture caller and location identification to expedite emergency response.
- Integrate dispatch centers with phone networks, intercom systems and hotlines.
- Send outbound alerts.
Finding an Affordable Response to Public Mandates
- The Challenge.
- A growing number of government organizations have established technology interoperability mandates – from the Department of Transportation to the Department of Homeland Security. But adapting your infrastructure to accommodate new standards can be a costly undertaking that easily outstrips available resources.
- The Solution.
- iNEMSOFT ClassOne® solutions bridge the technology divide between old systems and new standards, giving organizations immediate interoperability at a fraction of the cost of a forklift upgrade. Old, legacy systems and new technology are able to operate together as part of a single communication continuum.
- The Benefits.
- Organizations are able to invest in new infrastructure and endpoints as their budget allows, while using our software to create the technology bridge they need to support federal mandates. They are able to establish seamless communication within and across organizations and entities to support rapid response – eliminating confusion and delays.