Orchestrate an effective, cross-agency response
iNEMSOFT simplifies the often frustrating task of communicating across organizations and agencies. By bridging incompatible radios, telephones and cell phones, we enable first responders to communicate seamlessly as part of one well-coordinated team. You’ll be able to orchestrate even the largest-scale emergency response across multiple organizations – connecting tiers of first responders and dispatchers across a broad range of technologies and geographical regions.
KEY iNEMSOFT CAPABILITIES:
- Communicate with first responders regardless of their radio or voice system.
- Link public safety answering points, emergency call centers and emergency operations centers.
- Capture caller and location identification to expedite emergency response.
- Integrate dispatch centers with phone networks, intercom systems and hotlines.
- Send outbound alerts.
- Establish large-scale conferences from a software-based dispatch console.
- Route calls to a specific responder or groups of responders.
Supporting a Rapid Emergency Response
- The Challenge.
- Seamless communication between private organizations and public first responders is critical to a rapid response in times of emergency. Safety dispatchers at a large university needed to communicate seamlessly with first responders working for city agencies, as well as with the fixed and mobile radios used by campus police. But multiple dispatch consoles, radio types and telephones were needed to receive incoming calls and engage the proper authorities on the right device.
- The Solution.
- iNEMSOFT designed a solution that integrates campus police radios into the university’s unified communication network using our ClassOne® iCAS Radio Servers, IP Radio Gateways and Consoles.
- The Benefits.
- Dispatchers now use a single iNEMSOFT console to communicate seamlessly with phones and with radios of various types and frequencies used by first responders – promoting a more rapid emergency response. They can route and record calls, conference previously incompatible devices, monitor traffic and more – all through an easy-to-use interface.